We all have dreams. Some of our dreams come while sleeping, and others while daydreaming. I am not an expert on those kinds of dreams. I really do not understand how our minds can play tricks on us and become so vivid, while we are in a zombie state.
I am really not talking about those kinds of dreams. I am thinking of about the dreams you have looking at life and it’s potential. Everyone has goals and desires of things they would like to carry out and things they would like to do. Some dreams live and other die. Below are my thoughts about it.
- Are just that, dreams. They were not meant to do anything but give you a break from the norm of life. Enjoy them, but do not put a lot of weight into them.
- Are nightmares. For a while they look good until you think about them a bit. After realization kicks in, you realize that you are glad they didn’t come true.
- Turn into vision. As you begin dreaming, some will start to take form. You will realize they are more than passing thoughts or ideas. These are things that you should write down and meditate on more fully.
- Become reality. You see the pieces of the puzzle start to come together in amazing ways. God sends the people or resources into your life and you begin to realize that this was meant to be.
- Are preparing you for greater dreams. God knows how much information we can take at a time. He often reveals His plan to us in pieces. You may begin to see one dream morph into another dream that is even greater.
We should thank God for the gift of imagination and creativity He as placed inside our brains. That is not there by accident, so give Him the credit … and keep on dreaming.
Part #2 will be on the thought… When Dreams Die.